Happy New Year Oat Fans! If you’re anything like the Oatlet Store team, perhaps you’ve had a few too many tasty oat treats over the holidays. Start the year the healthy way with these vegan snack recipes, involving a few of our delicious products.
Whether you’re already a committed vegan or planning to have a special vegan start for this year, these recipes are easy to make and don’t include any animal-derived or animal-byproducts. We also picked some of our products which are perfect for your vegan (and vegetarian!) diet.
Homemade muesli (FIN)
Less than 30 min
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Measure all ingredients into the same bowl and mix.
3. Spread mixed ingredients on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
4. Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes. Mix up again and bake for another 8 minutes. Muesli should be beautifully browned.
5. Cool down and add dried cranberries.
6. Store inside a sealed container.
7. Serve with oat milk, almond milk or Foaming vanilla custard!
Oatly Fruit balls (FIN)
Less than 30 min, Approx. 30 pcs
150 g dried, seedless dates
1/2 dl dried cranberries
1 1/2 dl Provena Gluten-free Jumbo Oats
1/2 dl almonds
1/2 dl cashew nuts
1 rkl lemon juice
Pinch of salt
1/2 dl coconut flakes
2. Roll paste into small round balls.
3. Roll balls on coconut flakes.
4. Put balls in the fridge until set.
5. Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.
Roasted oat meal (FIN)
Less than 30 min, 4 servings
4 dl Elovena Oat Flakes
2 dl cashew nuts or almonds
1 l water or milk
Milk, berries, fruits, seeds
2. Add water or milk.
3. Boil slowly for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Flavour with salt if needed.
5. Serve porridge with desired toppings.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.