Looking for a Christmas pastry which you can make many servings at a time? You can bake this gluten-free Cherry-Almond Bun on an oven plate and it takes only a little more than an hour to bake these lovely buns.
2 1/2 dl milk
1 dl sugar
1 tbsp cardamom
1/2 tsp salt
100 g margarine or
1 dl liquid margarine
1 bag dry yeast (11g)
4 dl Provena Gluten Free Baking Flour with Oats
tinned cherries, almonds
1. Warm the milk to +42- degrees Celsius (well above body temperature).
2. Add the egg, sugar, cardamom, salt and soft or liquid margarine to the milk. Mix the dry yeast into the flour mix and add to the dough. Mix the dough with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Turn out the dough into a greased, rectangular (about 30 x 20 cm) oven pan. Spread the dough evenly with floured hands, or with a spatula.
4. Let rise under a cloth in a warm, draftless place for about 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
6. Glaze with egg and divide the dough into squares. Press a cherry half into to center of each square. Decorate with almonds.
7. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes on the bottom self.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.