Gluten-free Cranberry-Oat Biscuits are ideal Christmas present for your loved ones or an excellent serving with a cup of coffee or tea. You can bake 5 to 7 biscuits with the recipe and these lactose free biscuits can be baked without milk and eggs. Baking these delicious biscuits take a bit more than 60 minutes including preparations.
150 g lactose-free shortening
2 dl brown sugar
4 dl Provena Gluten Free Whole Grain Oat Flour
5 dl Provena Gluten-free Jumbo Oats
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 dl pumpkin seeds
1 dl crushed almonds
1 1/2 dl dried cranberries
3/4 dl water
1. Mix together soft shortening, brown suger, wholegrain oat flour, oat flakes, baking powder, vanilla sugar and salt.
2. Add pumpkin seeds, crushed almonds, dried cranberries and water. Mix together well, and shape the dough into a sausage, with a diameter of around 5-7 cm.
3. Let the dough set for about 30 mins in the refrigerator.
4. Cut the dough into about 1 cm pieces, put on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, and pat them down a little.
5. Sprinkle oat flakes and cranberries on top.
6. Bake at 175 degrees celsius on the middle shelf on the oven for 10-15 min.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.